Eyegore the One-eyed Alien vs Bart the Bat is a brawl between two monsters that both made a debut in Rampage: Total Destruction.
Eyegore is a One-eyed Alien monster. In Rampage: Total Destruction he is a special monster, unlocked by successfully completing each and every challenge in the entire game. His jump and spin attack exceeds that of every other monster's.
Little is actually known about Eyegore's origin. What we can gather from it is he also drank Scum Soda, thus transforming him into a One-eyed Alien monster.
- He has the second best stats in Rampage: Total Destruction and a unique Spin Attack and Super Jump.
- His tentacles can be used for grabbing objects from far distances or constricting enemies.
- Eyegore has a large array of legs, utilizing them every opportunity he gets, whether it be evasion or assaulting the enemy.
- By spinning his tentacles in a 360-degree rotation consistantly, he can propel himself into the air and levitate.
- His sticky skin and suckers on his tentacles reward Eyegore with climbing buildings with ease, especially with an improved grip.
- Eyegore only has one eye; his vision isn't the best.
- Though being able to evade larger and heavier monsters, much more versitile monsters can just as easily overpower Eyegore.
- Info pending...
Bart is a Bat monster. In Rampage: Total Destruction he is unlocked in Chicago.
Bart participated in a taste-testing trial of Scumlab's latest product: Scum Soda. This fizzy drink had an adverse effect upon him, transforming him into a giant Bat.
- Bart has the ability to fly, just like actual Bats.
- He has excellent hearing due to his large, sensitive ears.
- He can detect the location of an opponent through ecolocation. Bart emits a sound through his mouth or nose, which then bounces off any object in his surroundings, back at him, into his ears.
- Bats are generally efficient hunters, especially at night.
- Despite he has wings, he can only fly for a short period of time.
- Though being very agile, he is not as durable to incoming blows as bulkier monsters.
- His eyesight is very poor. In fact, he cannot see a thing, so he has to rely mostly upon ecolocation, which can be proven difficult if either oraphis is occupied.
- Regarding sensitive hearing, sharp sounds may cause serious headache and prevent Bart from seeing anything temporarily.
- His combat peformance is generally better at night time. In the day time, the natural light stiffles him greatly, putting the enemy at an advantage.
- Though he can fly, he hardly has any wings; there is no wing membrane beneath his arms.
How can YOU decide the Victor?Edit
- Tell us who you think would win in the comments section below.
- Write a blog post that either tells your story of how the brawl would go.
- Join the forums and give your personal account.